Wild Orange Bliss Balls
You guys are going to love me for this one - this treat is our saviour in our house (from grumpy toddlers/tantrums that is! Gets it everytime! Maybe its the deliciousness of it, or maybe its also the 'Wild Orange' Essential oil we add to it - some of the benefits of wild orange oil:
- Uplifting to the mind & body
- Provides antioxidants, which are essential to overall health
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
So yes, its a winner all around for taste and mood management ;)
Lets get straight into it, get out your blender/thermomix...
- 150grams almonds (approx 1.5cups almonds, or you can mix half/half with cashews)
- 12 dates (can add more once blending to get the right consistency depneding on how 'juicy' they are)
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 6-8 drops doTerra wild orange
- dessicated coconut
- Add all the ingredients to a blender/thermomix and blend until its a sticky consistency. I normally add about 10-12 dates and then depending if they are juicy that will be enough or if like me, you've just thrown the nuts in without measuring then just keep adding 1-2 dates at a time until its the right consistency).
- Roll mixture into little balls and then roll in dessicated coconut to coat.